Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LennyAndLarrysKeto #CollectiveBias
The Keto diet has been an amazing lifestyle change for me. I’ve been looking for a healthy diet I could follow easily throughout my travels and Keto was a great choice. Ever since I started following it 3 months ago, I’m not only in better shape, but I also have so much more energy throughout the day.
Traveling full-time makes it more challenging to follow Keto. It’s not always easy to find healthy, guilt-free Keto travel snacks when I’m on the go. I’m always on the lookout for tasty and convenient snacks to take on my adventures. As a dessert lover, cookies were one of the hardest things I had to give up.
I’ve been looking for a good Keto alternative and I finally came across Lenny & Larry’s Keto cookies at Walmart. Now, I don’t travel without these cookies in my carry-on. They conveniently come in packs of 4 with a variety of 3 different delicious flavors.
Keto Snacks For Travel
Here’s why I love Lenny & Larry’s Keto Cookies as my go-to Keto snacks during my travels:
1. Vegan Keto travel snacks are quite hard to find. Lenny & Larry’s cookies are one of the few plant-based Keto cookie options.
2. They are conveniently available at major Walmart locations across the US, so you can always stock up on them.
3. The cookies only have 3g net carbs per serving, so you can enjoy them guilt-free.
4. Lenny & Larry’s cookies are grain and gluten-free, non-GMO project verified.
5. They taste so good and they’re only 190 calories per serving.
6. There are 3 delicious flavors: Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip & Coconut. My favorite one is the Chocolate Chip.