Project Blogger by The Jetsetter Diaries and Anna Everywhere is a blogging course for those who dream of turning their passion into reality. Do you want to do what you love every day? Do you want to build a life you don’t need a vacation from? This course is designed to teach you all the basics you need to start your blog and develop it into a profitable business.
Our course will not only teach you how to grow on social media. We offer advanced classes on how to start a blog, grow your traffic, create engaging content and make serious money doing what you love.
After our first successful #ProjectBlogger2018 in Bali, we are so excited to announce that we’ll be running two more courses in 2019, starting with Italy in June!
During our last retreat in Bali, we hosted 9 amazing women from 8 different nationalities! The diversity of the group made the learning experience even more interesting. Our retreats are not women-only (it was just a pure coincidence!), so we welcome anyone who wants to join the class. Whether you want to start and grow a blog, magazine or even an online shop, Project Blogger will help you establish an excellent and profitable online presence.
Project Blogger 2019 is heading to Europe first!
We will be hosting our course in a stunning 14th-century traditional Tuscan villa near Florence! We will spend 8 epic days together in an immersive learning experience while discovering the best highlights that Tuscany can offer.
The villa is filled with antique furniture and has a swimming pool surrounded by olive and cypress trees. We will have a private chef cooking our meals for us in the villa, but you’ll have an opportunity to learn how to cook some Italian delicacies as well.
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Dates: 31 May – 7 June 2019
- Trip Length: 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Max. Group: 10
- Accommodation: Double Occupancy in a Private Villa with a Pool
- Blogging Experience: All Levels Welcome
- Photography Experience: All Levels Welcome
- 100+ Hours of Practical Coursework
- 7 Nights Accommodation in a Pool Villa
- Meals (7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 3 Dinners)
- Excursions & Activities
- Course Materials
- Private Facebook Group for Ongoing Post-Course Mentorship Support
- Private Photoshoot & Photowalk
- 1 Hour of Private Coaching by Both Mentors
- Exciting Extra Surprises!
- Flights to/from Italy
- Travel & Medical Insurance (Required)
- Alcohol (Outside of organized activities)
- Additional Snacks & Meals
Early Bird Price: $3000
Sign up before Dec 31, 2018 to benefit from the early bird price.
Regular Price: $3250
If you decide to sign up after January 1, 2019, the price is $3250.
How to book your spot:
$1000 non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your sign-up.
The remaining balance has to be paid 45 days before the retreat, no exceptions.